1. We do ask that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask. If you do not own a mask, we'll have one ready for you upon arrival!
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household by selecting a gathering time above so we can best prepare for you.
When you arrive, you will be greeted as you exit your car. We will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car seat directly to your Worship Center seat. At all times, we will assist you from a safe distance.
Your kids will join you in the Worship Center for a family-friendly experience. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. We will have Gateway KIDS pre-sanitized activity bags available for each child.
2. Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the gathering your child can watch the Gateway KIDS episode on Youtube!
We are taking every step of precaution to ensure that Gateway is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
2. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
› Fever Over 100
› Cough or Sore Throat
› Shortness of Breath
› Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)